Will vs be going to

1 A) Strange noises are coming from under your car. 
   B) I know. I _______ it to the garage for a check.

2 (In a bookshop) This looks like an interesting book. I think I _______ it. 

3 A) I'm too nervous about tomorrow's exam.
   B) Don't worry I'm sure you _______. You've studied hard for it.

4 It's a bit stuffy in here. I _______ the window if you don't mind.

5 A) What _______ you _______, Sir?
   B) Can I see the menu first?

6 Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and we ________ a surprise party for him.

7 Hurry up. The meeting ______ in fifteen minutes.

8 I've made a mistake but it _______ never _______ again, I promise.

9 A) I don't know how to use this ticket machine.
   B) It's not complicated. I _______ you.

10 Be careful with that knife. You _______ yourself.

11 A) Do you think your parents _______ me?
     B) They already do because I told them a lot about you.

12 A) _______ you _______ me carry those boxes to the car?
      B) Certainly.

13 A) What _______ you _______ tonight? Do you have any plans?
     B) I don't know. I _______ probably _______ home and watch a movie.

14 A) Have you got the tickets for the concert?
     B) No, I _______ them this afternoon.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Writing a letter of complaint

Embracing Regret

Speaking Practice